(12) United States Design Patent (io> Patent No.: us D50i,799 s
Yamamoto et al. (45) Date of Patent: ** Feb. 15,2005
D460,923 S * 7/2002 Chen D10/52
2003/0198277 Al * 10/2003 Liao 374/208
2004/0071182 Al * 4/2004 Quinn et al 374/1
* cited by examiner
Primary Examiner—Antoine D. Davis
(74) Attorney, Agent, or Firm—Burns, Doane, Swecker &
The ornamental design for a temperature/humidity measuring device, as shown and described.
FIG. 1 is a front, side perspective view of a temperature/
humidity measuring device showing our new design.
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof.
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view thereof.
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof.
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view thereof.
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof.
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is a cross-sectional view taken generally along the
line 8—8 shown in FIG. 2.
1 Claim, 4 Drawing Sheets
(54) TEMPERATURE/HUMIDITY MEASURING DEVICE
(75) Inventors: Toshio Yamamoto, Tokyo (JP);
Masahiro Sugiyama, Tokyo (JP); Yuzo
Fujita, Tokyo (JP); Yoshiyuki Kanai,
(73) Assignee: Yamatake Corporation, Tokyo (JP)
(**) Term: 14 Years
(21) Appl. No.: 29/190,416
(22) Filed: Sep. 22, 2003
(51) I OC (7) C I 10-04
(52) U.S. C I 1)10 52
(58) Field of Search D10/52-56; 374/100,
(56) References Cited
U.S. PATENT DOCUMENTS
D300,727 S * 4/1989 Fukushima D10/52
D378,900 S * 4/1997 de Sieyes et al D10/52
D400,806 S * 11/1998 Tillack D10/52