Placid Plastic Duck Simulator

Placid Plastic Duck Simulator

View Stats:
LeafyCharms Oct 23, 2022 @ 12:10am
Is there a meaning behind the DLC black duck with the math formula and half blurred text?
I immediately bought this game as well as the DLC and have been enjoying it heavily since then. I got the duck I mentioned above that is all black with white eyes and beak, a math formula from the start of his forehead to the back of his head, and text from under one wing to the other.
The formula is Xn+1=λ xn(1-Xn)
The text says "The door will open when (blurred three words, the only two works I could get was the first one being "you" and the third potentially being "vibe"

Edit: I saw more formulas and blurred text, I couldnt see it at the moment because it was going through the night cycle.
Math formula on chest: dx/dt = f(x;u) f: x -> x
I cant decipher the three blurred letters on his left wing.
Last edited by LeafyCharms; Nov 30, 2022 @ 7:51pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
CapoFantasma97 Nov 12, 2022 @ 2:27am 
Upside down y, you mean lambda? λ

Lol
Salt. Nov 12, 2022 @ 3:09pm 
formula on his head appears to be the logistic map? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovJcsL7vyrk
Last edited by Salt.; Nov 12, 2022 @ 3:10pm
WiP Nov 16, 2022 @ 2:51pm 
I feel like we need to mystery gang this. Maybe the answer is like the amount of times we need to click on the door or something?
Vault_tec10 Nov 17, 2022 @ 8:47pm 
wait theres LORE NOW
The Spu Nov 18, 2022 @ 3:27am 
The blurred text on the wing specifically, me and a few friends seem to agree it says either "find my name" or possibly "find my number". Considering the only real interaction in the game is naming the ducks, I think we need to name it something specific for the door to open.

Someone asked the devs on twitter and they just responded with "It means the door will open when."
Last edited by The Spu; Nov 18, 2022 @ 3:29am
precats Nov 18, 2022 @ 7:36am 
Originally posted by Vault_tec10:
wait theres LORE NOW
oh boy... somebody call matpat xd
16Bitman Nov 27, 2022 @ 8:10am 
Did anyone figure something out?
this discussion has been left but now with one of the dlc's (duck addiction) theres a robot like duck which scans the other ducks and surroundings
it scanned that duck and the phrase was "the door will open when u find the code"
so i assume its connected to the math formula
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50